hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Os has finally ended! But, I still can't help waking up everyday worrying about studying, then to realize that there is nothing to study for! I just can't slack properly...takes time I guess...
But now, life seems so meaningless with no goals to look forward to...
Oh well. Hence. I took up sewing, not clothes. Just yarh, sewing. I can sit at home and sew from morning till night and it's really fun...
Crap. They're still bleeding... and they seriously hurt a lot. Went to the dentist today and took an x-ray. The dentist said there's this hole (cavity?) in my back tooth and the options are either to take it out or to drill it and clean it then cement up the hole. The cementing up sounds good to me...but no!!The tooth right below the one with the hole just had to be a baby tooth which is going to come out! And there's no adult teeth to replace it while the top with the hole is already an adult teeth! So now, here's another set of options for me. It's unavoidable that I had to pluck out both teeth. I could put on false teeth or to wear braces so that it will pull the back teeth towards the front to close up the gap. That would take more than a year to acomplish. Since, the doctor and my mum agreed that I was too young to get two false teeth, they agreed to make me wear braces. There's also something good about it, my wisdom teeth can grow out just fine if I wear braces since the teeth will be pulled towards the centre. And it will also align my teeth nicely and yarh, the likes of it all. So yeah, the dentist had to inject me with that freakingly huge needle ( I had to close my eyes in order not to freak out in the middle of it all) many times around my teeth and then do a whole lot of pulling to pull the teeth out. The result: a seriously bloody and numb mouth.
I can't help feeling as if one side of my face is bloated and swollen though when I check in the mirror, it isn't. And I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING BECAUSE THE HOLES JUST WON'T STOP BLEEDING!!
Will I die from blood loss since I'm having my mense now as well?
Anyway. Gonna put on my new braces in 2 weeks time...kind of looking forward to it yet not. I suppose it would be painful to put it on.
Dear me, what have I gotten myself into?